텍스트
[메트로
2017-11-13 22:16:26 (7년 전)

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/13/antonio-contes-agent-makes-approach-to-paris-saint-germain-7074441/

- 안토니오 콘테의 에이전트는 PSG 측에 첼시 감독이 우나이 에메리의 대체에 관심있다고 밝혔다. 

- 보도에 의하면 콘테는 이번 시즌에 매우 압박감을 느끼고 있으며, 올 여름에 떠나지 않은 것을 후회하고 있다.

- 또한 스페인측 언론에 따르면 로만은 이미 콘테를 경질하기로 마음먹었고 후임 감독을 물색하고 있다.

- PSG의 디렉터 안테로 엔리케는 에메리의 대체자로 조세 무리뉴를 가장 우선순위에 두고있다.

Frank Lampard admits Manchester United legend Roy Keane and Arsenal hero Patrick Vieira would ‘bully’ him on the pitch in the early stages of his career for Chelsea. 

In his 13 years at Stamford Bridge, Lampard became one the most decorated players in the club’s history, winning three Premier League titles, four FA Cups, two League Cups and the Champions League.

Scoring 147 goals in 429 league appearances for the Blues, Lampard remains the club’s all-time leading goalscorer, but he admits he initially struggled to come to terms with playing against the likes of Keane and Vieira. 

Asked to name his toughest Premier League opponent, Lampard told COPA90: ‘Steven Gerrard… it’s a tough one, I played against so many great players.

‘I remember Roy Keane and Patrick Viera, they were untouchable and they would sort of bully me on the pitch, in a good way. 

I felt in awe of them on the pitch. ‘Roy Keane would just say “get off” and keep you over there while he played his own game. 

‘When that era finished, Gerrard, Scholesy, Yaya Toure came through… 

But I’ll say Gerrard [as his toughest opponent] for the consistency over the years, when he was on it he had everything.’ 

Lampard also insisted the Champions League triumph in 2012 was the highlight of his career as Chelsea defied the odds to beat Bayern Munich on penalties in Munich.

‘The Champions League, all day long. Now that run looks like destiny but it didn’t feel like at the time,’ Lampard added. 

‘Against Bayern, they were much better than us man-for-man. 

‘The celebration on the pitch for that [victory] was the best, the first league win was brilliant but that was on another level.’

유머게시판 : 86428건
닫기